Africa

Bisha Project is located at about 150km west of Asmara in Eritrea, East Africa. The mining project is a major deposit of volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) mineralisation. The VMS mineralisation is rich in base and precious metals such as gold and silver oxides, as well as copper and zinc sulphides.Bisha…
Located 70km north of Marrakesh, Benguérir is the newest of Morocco’s four phosphate mining centres, having started production in 1979–80. Operated by Office Chérifien des Phosphates (OCP), the opencast mine works 24h/d in three shifts and is managed together with the Youssoufia mining and treatment centre. OCP employs around 775…
Benga is a greenfield coking and thermal coal mine located in the Tete Province of Mozambique. Environmental approval (EIS) for the mine was granted in January 2010, commercial coal production started in May 2012 and the first coal exports were made in June 2012. The project is expected to produce…
Bathopele platinum mine is a part of Western Limb of Bushveld Igneous Complex and is located near Rustenburg town of South Africa. It is extended in an area of 17km² and produces an estimated 280,000t of platinum a month. The mine is accessed through east and central shafts. A new…
The Bakerville Diamond project is located about 20km north of Lichtenburg town in South Africa. The deposit lies within the Lichtenburg Diamond Fields, about 250km west of Johannesburg. The licence is owned by Innovage Resources (74%), a subsidiary of Pangea Diamonds South Africa (PDSA). The remaining 26% stake is with…
Page 2 of 4

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Security Q:How many eyes has a typical person? (ex: 1)
Name:
Email: